The Good Food Collective aims to co-ordinate Group food orders for Free range / Organic, Local, Seasonal and Ethical produce as well as make non-organic but healthy options more readily available by sourcing them for you as close to wholesale and / or supplier prices as possible.
We aim to serve members based in and around Birmingham UK initially, but will be expanding to other areas if there is a need.
To benefit from producer and wholesale prices just like a food buying group/co-op would, please register your details here to become a member.
Membership benefits include:
- Having someone else collate, submit and process your group order for you (for certain items)
- Being notified of other Good Food Collective members in your area so you can team up and order together and save on costs even further, optin required.
- Priority notifications of when local produce such as honey and eggs become available
- Ability to purchase organic non-food items supplied by local businesses as part of your monthly order
- Options to get your order delivered direct to your door (on certain items)
- Priority notifications of special offers or new product listings