Group Order Is Being Taken Now!
Ramadhan is coming around again and we have another chance to help our palestinian brothers and sisters via the good work of Zaytoun CIC. Your support has meant that we have already bought almost 7 tonnes of their delicious dates! Your orders will continue to help sustain and expand the work of the Palestinian farmers and help their families.
New this year! We are co-ordinating orders for Zaytoun Jericho's Finest Range of dates too alongside the tried and trusted Ramadan Essential Range. Please use the form below to submit your date order or click on the Order Now button to be taken to the order form. We will be collecting email addresses via the form so a copy of your order can be emailed to you.
1. What is the difference between the 2 varieties of Zaytoun medjoul dates that you offer?
Ramadan Essentials Range: Large, Juicy with a puffy outer skin which tends to seperate. Available in 5kg boxes. This is the range that we have been supplying to date.
Jericho's Finest Range: Medium dates that have a tighter skin and do not age as fast as the Ramadan Essential dates. Available in 5kg boxes. New this year.
2. How much do the dates cost?
Ramdan Essential Medjoul Dates
Jericho's Finest Medjoul Dates
Magnetic Gift Boxes
Add Magnetic Gift boxes to your order to enable you to share the dates with others. They look great tied with a bit of ribbon or twine. Supplied flat packed and at cost price.
160mm x 200mm x 80mm: £2.45
3. How do I order? Please use the form below to submit an order. If you would like greater than 20 boxes of any of the sizes please get in touch with us to discuss.
4. How do I make payment? Payment for your order will be required via BACS transfer once your order is received. We will send you your order total and payment info via email. A text will also be sent shortly after the email. Please make payment asap to ensure your order gets included on the list for processing.
5. When will the dates arrive in Birmingham? We intend to take delivery of the dates during late April 2019 making them available for collection soon after, just in time for Ramadan.
6. Where do I collect my order from? Collection will be available from 1 of the following distribution points (please choose your preferred collection point when you order)
- B73 Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- B8 Washwood Heath, Birmingham
- B6 Aston, Birmingham
- B17 Bearwood / Smethwick Border, Birmingham
- B5 Edgbaston, Birmingham
- B28 Hall Green, Birmingham
- B30 Kings Heath/ Kings Norton Border, Birmingham
- CV2 Coventry
- JDarPT Hall Green, Birmingham (JDarPT Members Only)
7. Can you deliver directly to my house or place of work? Yes. You can request delivery to your door. Delivery is an additional £4.99. Delivery is to all Birmingham & Solihull 'B' postcodes. We will be expanding delivery to both Walsall and Coventry this year too!
8. I still have some questions Sure, no worries, contact us if you have any queries or are unsure about anything and we'll be in touch asap.